Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hit and Catch Part III

Sundays are beautiful. I love Sundays with all my heart. Food, movies, nap, more food, more movies, hot tub, then bed. Wait….no training either…Sunday will you marry me? Rest that tired body and Dream about PR's, slamming bars, and the rush you get after making a big lift. Dream about eating at In and Out, all hunched over with a three by three like it’s your last meal giving off the vibe that if anyone gets close to you you will rip there fucken head off because you are a bad ass stronger than them weightlifter. Damn...I am rambling again, Here is the new part three "Hit and Catch" video. I hope you like it, goodnight.


Godfather Part III 2012

1 comment:

  1. good post enjoyed the series, I just need to quit being a sissy and get comfy dropping under the bar, I have commitment issues sometimes.... keep up the hard work.

    ReplyDelete