Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 19, 2011

I am a weightlifting robot

My name is Jon North and I am a robot.  I cannot lie to the public anymore about being human because I am not, I am a weightlifting robot.  I wake up in the morning and I eat kilo’s for breakfast, and the red ones are my favorite.  I love mixing my red kilo’s with tasty white cloudy chalk and a nice cold bar to top off my meal.  Now my meal is over its time to train, no words just a cold hard look from the one and only Donnie Shankle that says “its war time”.  I thank my maker for giving me a good robot heart because without it I would fall hard as Donnie would continue on his journey through the land of weightlifting without me.  That will never happen because I am a strong robot with a good robot heart.  I grab my shield and sword and begin to fight side by side with Donnie until there are no more kilo’s left to kill.  I wipe the red blood off my sword and tell Donnie good training.  My bold bright and proud california strength tattoo is moving up and down from my heart beat.  That tattoo gives me pride, for califronia strength is my maker.  north 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment