Total Pageviews

Monday, April 25, 2011

Interview With Coach Glenn Pendlay!

I just had to re-post this 20 question interview I did with coach Glenn Pendlay because.... well.... it was just awesome.  20 random questions that have nothing to do with weightlifting makes it more interesting, fun, never been done, and plus it gets him out of his comfort zone.  It's been over a year since I posted this on my blog, so I thought I would throw it back up in case you missed it.  So buckle your seat belts and get ready, because it's time to get to up close and personal with the big guy himself!  

PS:  Training was hell today.  Somebody please come save me from squatting! 

Coach Pendlay 2000 and forever! 
 

3 comments:

  1. awesome, looking forward to max and donny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good interview, Jon, It was actually very professional all around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coach Pat here, listened to the whole thing and found myself smiling a lot. keep up the good work Jon and looking forward to Donny's inteview.

    ReplyDelete