Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 3, 2013

The Beginning



Hand prints from my fist ever athlete Andrew Jester after qualifying for school age Nationals, one of the biggest highlights of my life. This was the moment that sparked my true love for coaching.  Andrew went on to become a National Bronze medalist a few months later.  

I want to say thank you to my Attitude Nation family for all of your love and support. I am excited to start a new chapter in my life as a full time coach. I am eager to take my love and passion for the sport of weightlifting and pass it on to others. Being a coach, I now have the unique ability to win more medals and make more teams, than being an athlete alone. The past 7 years, weightlifting has been my life as an athlete. Now it is time for weightlifting to be my life as a coach. I am still hungry and more passionate than ever. The journey is not over, it has just begun...

Weightlifting 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment